Thursday, February 01, 2007

why must you do this to me?
first you are like.so damn enthu.
den now u are like so damn cold.
why?
fuck luh.
why do this to me.
u dun wan sms den just say it luh.
why keep running away.
cant you be more man?

bcos of you i have been showing faces to my FRENS.
and its not their fault.i m sorry dahs.

i m so stressed out.
i have tons of homework.
i have tons of practising to do.for my piano and my flute.
i have tons of tests.
why?
i wished i had just stayed in taiwan.
why did my parents even bother to come?
gosh.


my frens are there for me.but wads the point?
i feel everything.why must you do that?
over and over again.aren't you bored of it?

i told myself tt if u dun reply me.you are gonna be history.
understand?



i just wish life's more easier.
how i wish you were ther for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home